B7 - Doom E2m9 Remaster WIP B7 - Doom E2m9 Remaster WIP

Tear it up

Hell yeah dude I'll pay good money for that EP!

I love you.

B7 - Conclusion Omega B7 - Conclusion Omega

Fuck yeah

Badass as ever!

B7 - Firetongue B7 - Firetongue

Excellent

That's fuckin MEAAAAAAN

AWWWH YEEEEEAH

Hey, when's GM3 exploding out from the nether?

I'm gonna take a guess and say it's whenever your Big Boy job gives you time, so I'll just sit here, twiddle my thumbs and be patient.

B7 - Frosted Underwear B7 - Frosted Underwear

Naturally

We took every pair of a friend's underwear while he was out of town, put them in ziploc bags filled with water, and put them in the freezer for a solid week. This song should have been playing during that.

Burn7 responds:

Damn, guess he was wearing the same underwear for a little while, huh?

Unless he wanted to be wearing a cold shower for a little while. Which, I guess isn't THAT weird. Some people like a nice cold shower after watching some Gilmore Girls.

... No, I'm totally not speaking from experience.

>.> Totally not.

(No seriously I'm not)

B7 - I Am Defeated B7 - I Am Defeated

Excellent

Being sad doesn't affect your musical talent. Hope you're alright!

Burn7 responds:

Nah, I'm good now man. Stuff sucked for a little bit, but I'm glad I at least got an interesting song out of the whole thing.

B7 - Reprimand B7 - Reprimand

Reprimand!

Excellent, as always!

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude! And thanks for checking my stuff!

Zelda Cover WIP v2 Zelda Cover WIP v2

Chills down the back

Even with Fight the Devil, Piece of Thrash/Infernus, Pokemon Lance Final Battle, and all the others, I think this one's my favorite. I feel like it's the most badass of all your pieces. Excellent job!

Burn7 responds:

Wow, really? Hah, well thanks. But I'd kill to be able to do what you do. I would so much rather be an artist than a musician. But... alas, I never learned to draw. And yes, I did just say alas. Like a lad, only with less balls.